Minggu, 23 Agustus 2009

Password Recovery Bundle

Share & Comment

This is a story that is a real task because buatku charged boss by taking data on a computer colleague, friend happens to leave 3 days, hit the computer password already friends before I get from The Boss (with help via telphone). But that is hard to think the data sought is not stored on a computer but in the email and charged and crazying... I find out what email address and password?because the owner does not want to give email password email ..... huft....

How does a fast and good for your email and password ... and I never install Keylogger spy software, or other .... Pensive moment and finally I try to search for password recovery ie Jreng ... ... .. jreng after check-in and download ... .... I find powerful software to view the password ie .. I simply install password recovery Bundle

I try and click on the button with the start recovery


The result is really beyond the allegations .. he .. hee .. so you should be aware that if the hearts hobby browsing using IE as easily be in the password recovery with easy ..


Finally, what happens to me a copy of all important data stored on the sender without discovered ... kek .. kek .. kek, and I know the new friends I was using gmail ..


Blogging
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 komentar:

 
Copyright © Tempatnya Berbagi | Designed by Templateism.com